Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bentonite clay for face

So I was browsing pinterest (my current obsession) and someone pinned something about bentonite clay to clean pores and the oil cleansing method instead of commercial cleansers.
Anyway, so I went to the local health food store so that I could mix up both.
So I washed with Neutrogena Naturals first.
Then I mixed the bentonite clay with apple cider vinegar. This is what it looked like:
Not too thick and not too runny. Then I smeared it on my face a couple layers thick...
Cute right!! Lol! Anyway, I left it on about 15 minutes and the mask got hard and my face started to pulsate, very weird!!!
I cleaned it off with a washcloth and warm water.
I know you can't tell but my face felt great!! I used witchhazel as a toner and applied my Kiss My Face peaches and cream moisturizer.

Review of the oil cleansing method coming soon!!

-Smooches

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...